Pages


the bunny trail




Let's just go ahead and say that I'm very inspired by this Easter week and will continue to post bunnies, eggs, lambs, chics and all things pastel and colorful the remainder of the week and weekend!!

My sister and bro-in-law are moving back home TOMORROW and I'm all sorts of giddy! Maybe it's because I get to share in the joys of fingering through our easter baskets together! (Yes we will continue this delightul childhood tradition this year..and every year after ;)

Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's waaaay!!

What do you have planned for the upcoming holiday?

sources* images

Leave a Comment

Lindsay [rookie's nest] said...

That is SO cute that you still celebrate Easter like a kid!! Why not right?? I loved easter egg hunts! my fave! this Sunday I'm going to my Aunt and Uncle's farmhouse in the country - I'll hopefully remember to snap some great pics! xo Happy Easter!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

aww what a cute board. i miss easter baskets :) we are going to my aunts on sunday for dinner! xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

Chicca said...

Love this post so cute!!!Thanks for sharing and Happy Easter!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Jenna Lee said...

Thank you for the sweet visit and post to my blog.

and I love love those nails! and I would like to be hopping down the bunny trail too! Have a happy Easter!

http://jennaleelac.blogspot.com/