Pages


Go check it out!




Today, my sweet friend Michaela, from Michaela Noelle Designs, asked me to be a part of her "She loves me, She loves me not" series. I was so thrilled to be asked to take part in this because I've read from Michaela's other guests, who have been included in the series, and they're so fun to read!

So go check out what I'm Loving.....




And what I'm loving not so much!.....



Leave a Comment

Katie said...

left you a comment over there! :) wonderful post girl. I need to come visit Charlotte soon!!!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

Just popped over to see your post and left a comment!
Such a great list!

Michaela said...

Thanks for posting today sweet friend! Loved it and LOVED your collage skills (: You're amazing!

Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights said...

Such a GREAT list! I love your collages and all of your favorite designs! Newest follower!

XOXO, Stephanie

{The Perfect Palette} said...

Ugh, I hate laundry - I have piles of it that I need to put away.

xo, chrissy

Aubrey {All Things Bright and Beautiful} said...

Hehehe...couldn't agree more on the laundry and wish I was traveling...so I guess I need to go get the rest of the list, huh? (c:

Anait said...

Just stumbled on you blog and I know we're going to get along just fine. LOVE traveling, HATE laundry. Speaking of which....I really should get to it. yuck!

natasha {schue love} said...

Loved your post today! Totally agree with all your likes and dislikes! :)