Pages


January Shades in Decor





via imgimgimg

I'm continuing today with the same trend of pastels and brights, but in the realm of decor.
I love the juxtaposition of a pastel wall surrounded by bright colored furniture and accessories.
It's a beautiful balance of lights and brights and extremely refreshing to the eyes to see such a contrast in colors. Sometimes the look is very subtle, while other times it strikes such a distinction between the shades!


via img


via imgimgimg



 123456789101112 


*******************************************************

ps...Stay tuned for Friday's Fancies later on today!

Leave a Comment

April said...

That lamp you picked out is gorgeous. Love all the color inspiration!

Morlee said...

I love all the color on your blog. I need a little color in my life! :)

natasha {schue love} said...

I love the juxtaposition of pastels and brights!! So so pretty and unexpected. Happy Weekend Drew!!

Emily | Recently said...

What an awesome roundup Drew! I love it all!

alicia said...

ahhh loving all of it! right up my alley.

Bud and Leo said...

Shades like this make me wish I took more risks with color before I got married. These things would never fly in my house now! Kelli

Adry Bonet said...

I Love the color combination. So pretty and fun!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

So cute that lilac and coral room! great roundup!

Amanda || Eclectic Snapshots said...

So adorable! Im obsessed with that teal desk!
Love all your picks!
Happy weekend love!

Unknown said...

i love those combined palettes...just gorgeous!!! love that room with the bright yellow and the aqua! XO brynn

Aimee said...

I need some serious style lessons. Seriously always love what you post!

erica said...

This has me seriously wanting to redo my entire home! xo

Unknown said...

Oh so pretty! I love that space at the bottom which is funny that I would heart 80s Palm Beach so much! LOL Is mauve and teal back? Looks great here!